What To Do – Adrian, MI
For this installment of the ‘What to Do’ blog series, we will take a look at the bustling city of Adrian, Michigan. Located in the heart of Lenawee County, Adrian offers a lot of activities and a memorable experience. With numerous events happening in and around the city of Adrian, there is always something to do.
It doesn’t matter what you are in the mood for, you’ll be able to find a terrific place to have a meal downtown:
- El Chapulin – The Grasshopper has amazing Mexican food.
- Sauce offers authentic Italian cuisine.
- Mandy’s Uptown Bar and Grill remains a downtown tradition in casual dining and a place to gather with friends.
Events & Entertainment:
Adrian host events such as Wine About Winter, Art-A-Licious and Friday Night Under The Lights and is only a short drive to the Michigan International Speedway, legendary golf courses and Cabalas:
- Croswell Opera House is located right downtown and has been home to over 140 shows.
- Adrian Art Discovery is an outdoor art exhibit that takes you all over the city to experience 10 different sculptures.
Parks & Outdoor Recreation:
Adrian is great for the nature lover. It offers 14 different parks, along with a friendship garden and a Liberty Square.
Each park offers a unique experience. Some of the things you can expect to find include:
- Playground equipment, baseball fields, basketball courts, Bohn Pool and sand volleyball courts.
- Walking paths, bike trails, fishing piers and floral gardens
- Monuments and amphitheaters
Downtown Adrian offers many stores that you won’t find anywhere else. Housed inside historic buildings, you’ll find an interesting assortment of specialty shops and a wide variety of salons.
Looking to move to Adrian, Michigan? Check out Maple Woods, one of our many HomeFirst Certified communities.