Move into a Belleville Manufactured Home Community
Last month we gave you 5 reasons Augusta Woods was among the best places to live in Michigan. Our incredible and affordable Belleville manufactured homes are flying off the market fast, so if you’re interested in checking out this extraordinary community, you’d better act fast!
View our current inventory! You can filter by bedrooms, bathrooms and price range to find the perfect manufactured home for your family. Some of our available homes have as many as four bedrooms, so we can accommodate big families as well as small ones.
All of our homes are extremely affordable, and our in-house financing makes the path to purchase very easy. You can move a furnished home with shiny laminate flooring, eat-in kitchen, large utility room and much more for as low as $34,900. Or, you can rent it for just $593 per month!
There are plenty of properties like this available, but with prices this good, they won’t be around forever. Act now and claim your dream home!
If you’re stuck in an apartment lease and looking for a way out, we can help you out! Our Apartment Bailout Program, just one of our many special offers, is second to none. Here’s how you can take advantage:
1) Buy a home in Belleville at Augusta Woods and we’ll pay up to $1,200 to settle your early move out fee. This offer is only valid on homes purchased from inventory (i.e. not brokered).
2) Sign a 2-year lease at a Belleville manufactured home in Augusta Woods and we’ll pay up to $600 to bail you out of your current lease.
To achieve the HomeFirst™ Certified designation, Augusta Woods had to meet a very ambitious standard of excellence. This includes offering 24-hour on-site management, a 5-year rate guaranteed home site lease, well-maintained recreational facilities and several other advantages for residents.
- Country club style clubhouse with fireside great room
- Two banquet rooms and kitchen facilities for entertaining
- Community swimming pool with sun deck
- Children’s play area
- Concrete driveways with room for up to 3 vehicles
- 10 x 10 concrete pad for storage structures
- Basketball court and picnic areas