How To Make Extra Cash
We’ve always given you tips on how to save money or how to stretch your dollar further. So this time around we decided to give you some tips and ideas on how to make extra money!
With kids heading back to school, you’ll be spending a bit more money to get them prepared, so here are some easy and fun ways to put a little extra cash in your pocket!
- For those of you who enjoy crafting or are artists on the side, start up your own Etsy store.
- Don’t want to go through all the effort of setting up a mini shop? Try selling your old stuff or personal creations on craigslist or Ebay.
- Garage sales – summer time is garage sale season!
- Teach crafting, gardening or any other hobby classes – if you are a master at a skill, teach others how to master it as well! Just charge a reasonable price and you’ll definitely find some pupils.
- Consignment stores are a great way to sell your more expensive and collectable items
- In-home party businesses
- Join focus groups – brands will pay you for your opinion.
- Paid surveys – same as focus groups, get paid for your opinions!
- Be a secret shopper– tell stores how well their employees are doing and get paid to shop!
- Are you a photographer? Sell some of your basic photos to stock photography galleries.
Hopefully with our help you can conjure up some extra cash before school starts. If you end up using any of our suggestions, please let us know how it went for you!