No Credit? No Problem! Finance With HomeFirstTM Certified
Is poor credit preventing you from moving into a home you can afford? You’re not alone. Poor or cruised credit places a burden on many families, preventing them from buying homes in Michigan. But there’s good news! With HomeFirst™, you can buy the home of your dreams even if you have bad credit – all at a price you can truly afford.
Our in-house manufactured home financing team has helped countless families with poor credit make the leap into home ownership. Prequalifying takes just a couple minutes and can be done online. You can learn more about our simple six-step buying process here.
Unlike renting an apartment, buying a home is a great investment. Payments on your home loan can even help you re-establish good credit. Here are a few other reasons why buying a home from HomeFirst™ is the right move:
- Your monthly home payments could be significantly less than leasing your home.
- You will have a minimal pet fee for dogs, and no monthly pet fees for other community approved pets.
- Your monthly home loan payment would be fixed throughout the term of the loan with no pre-payment penalty.
- The interest on your home loan may be tax deductible. Consult your tax advisor.
- You can make interior improvements to your home without anyone else’s approval!
- HomeFirstTM Certified has 9 exceptional manufactured home communities located in 7 exceptional Michigan cities, including Belleville, Holly, Jackson, Lansing, Mt. Clemens, New Haven and South Lyon.
You can check out all of the homes in our inventory here. We have homes with as many as 5 bedrooms, accommodating families of all sizes. And with our state-of-the-art amenities, we appeal to residents of all ages and interests, too.
Have a questions about financing a home in Michigan? Give us a call and one of our dedicated representatives will be glad to assist you.