Pool AttendantSubmit Your Resume
The Pool Attendant ensures that the pool and surrounding areas are clean, safe and that pool rules are followed. The Pool Attendant is not a lifeguard.
1. Maintain pool PH and chlorine levels. Adding chemicals to pool and testing water samples.
2. Operate the pool vacuum and skimmer to make sure the water is clean and free of debris.
3. Sweep the pool deck and all surrounding areas routinely.
4. Ensure the pool deck area is tidy and furniture is in good and clean condition.
5. Check in residents using the pool area, making sure pool capacity is not exceeded.
6. Enforce pool rules.
7. Clean and maintain pool bathroom routinely.
8. Ensure safety equipment is present and in working order. Checks first aid kit for needed supplies on a daily basis.
9. Other duties as assigned.