Home Specialist – Meadow Creek and RiverbrookSubmit Your Resume
As a Home Specialist you’ll manage customers and ongoing resident relations within a specified community, including the advertising, inputting of home orders, coordinating closings, home listings and showing homes to prospects.
1. Always provide top-notch customer service.
2. Assist the Sales Manager with all of the sales duties on a daily basis.
3. Maintain online home listings by updating the home availability, images, and listing information on a regular basis.
4. Updating contacts/sales leads in the customer tracking software, staying current with email communication, returning phone calls, and preparing reports or other communication as needed.
5. Create an inviting office environment by maintaining the office’s cleanliness, making coffee and popcorn for customers, and always greeting the customer with a smile.
6. Follow up on leads to set appointments for the Sales Manager while working hard to accommodate the customer’s scheduling needs.
7. Other duties as assigned.
– High School Diploma or GED
– Exceptional decision making ability
– Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
– Experience in customer service
– Basic computer proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, including the ability to use email and internet
There is potential for growth. Please apply if you are passionate, motivated, want to be your best and willing to learn. Email your resume – filling position soon!