Home Specialist – Meadow CreekSubmit Your Resume
As a Home Specialist you’ll manage customers and ongoing resident relations within a specified community, including the advertising, inputting of home orders, coordinating closings, home listings and showing homes to prospects.
- Assist the Sr. Home Specialist with all of the sales duties on a daily basis.
- Always provide top-notch customer service.
- Help customers find their home by greeting them, listening to their needs and providing them with a home that fits those needs.
- Maintain online home listings by updating the home availability, images, and listing information on a regular basis.
- Perform administrative and sales duties such as updating contacts/sales leads in the customer tracking software, staying current with email communication, returning phone calls, and preparing reports or other communication as needed.
- Work with the Chief Community Officer and the Finance Team to gain approval for a customer to become a resident. Continue to work with the Finance Team or CEO to provide all necessary documentation to complete the home sale or rental process.
- Create an inviting office environment by maintaining the office’s cleanliness, making coffee and popcorn for customers, and always greeting the customer with a smile.
- Follow up on leads to set appointments for the Sr. Home Specialist while working hard to accommodate the customer’s scheduling needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Stable work or educational history; no specific job experience required
- Professional and vibrant personality
- Exceptional decision making ability
- Ability to communicate effectively with multiple team members
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
- Intermediate computer proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, including the ability to use email and internet