Assistant to the Property ManagerSubmit Your Resume
As an Assistant to the Property Manager, you’ll manage customers and ongoing resident relations within a specified manufactured housing community, including the general function of the office and ongoing customer service to the residents and customers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist the Property Manager with all of the administrative and customer service duties on a daily basis.
- Always provide top-notch customer service.
- Assist residents and other guests when they enter the office.
- Perform administrative duties such as staying current with email communication, answering and returning phone calls, preparing reports or other communication as needed, entering rent payments, and ensuring office organization and supply needs are satisfied.
- Work with sales and maintenance staff to ensure the community is running smoothly and the property and customer needs are met.
- Create an inviting office environment by maintaining the office’s cleanliness, making coffee for guests, and always greeting the guest with a smile.
- Assist with the planning and hosting of community events, including parties, fundraisers, and pool operation.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the manufactured housing industry in a sales/leasing or office management capacity
- Exceptional decision making ability
- Ability to communicate effectively with multiple team members
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent computer proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, including the ability to use email and internet
- Must be available for some flexible scheduling, including evenings and weekends