Buying A Mobile Home
So you’re looking into purchasing a new home and starting fresh and you may find yourself asking, “Should I buy a mobile home?” When coming to a decision between a traditional home and buying a mobile home, you need to do your research and learn more about each option and how each option matches up with your lifestyle. Although buying a mobile home isn’t for everyone, considering it as an option when choosing a home can broaden your choices and stretch your budget.
Here are some perks to buying a mobile home over a traditional home. These perks should be able to stifle your teetering thoughts of “should I buy a mobile home or a traditional home?”
- Less expensive upfront to purchase
- Multiple inspections unnecessary
- Several options for handling mortgage
- Lower property taxes and insurance costs
- No real estate taxes
- Lower heating bills
- Mobile homes are cheaper to maintain than a house
- Nice communities
- Each home is engineered and inspected to meet wind safety standards and energy efficiency requirements.
Photo Credit: Ian Muttoo