Sales Associate/Office Assistant - Davisburg Holly, MI | Springrove
Location / Community: Holly, MI | Springrove
Employee Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Sales Associate/Office Assistant - Davisburg
Job Experience: No Experience Necessary; Looking for Strong Customer Service, Organization, and Great Personality
Compensation: Wage Based on Experience; Medical & Dental Benefits; 401(k); PTO
Contact Name: Human Resources
Contact Phone #:
Contact Email Address: Apply@HomeFirstCertified.com
As a Sales Associate, you’ll manage customers and ongoing resident relations within a specified manufactured housing community, including the advertising, inputting of home orders, coordinating closings, and showing homes to prospects.
1. Assist the Sr. Home Specialist with all of the sales duties on a daily basis.
2. Always provide top-notch customer service.
3. Help customers find their home by greeting them, listening to their needs and providing them with a home that fits those needs.
4. Maintain online home listings by updating the home availability, images, and listing information on a regular basis.
5. Perform administrative and sales duties such as updating contacts/sales leads in the customer tracking software, staying current with email communication, returning phone calls, and preparing reports or other communication as needed.
6. Work with the Chief Community Officer and the Finance Team to gain approval for a customer to become a resident. Continue to work with the Finance Team or CEO to provide all necessary documentation to complete the home sale or rental process.
7. Create an inviting office environment by maintaining the office’s cleanliness, making coffee and popcorn for customers, and always greeting the customer with a smile.
8. Follow up on leads to set appointments for the Sr. Home Specialist while working hard to accommodate the customer’s scheduling needs.
9. Other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Stable work or educational history; no specific job experience required
• Professional and vibrant personality
• Exceptional decision making ability
• Ability to communicate effectively with multiple team members
• Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
• Intermediate computer proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, including the ability to use email and internet