Assistant Property Manager - South Lyon South Lyon, MI | Woodland Ridge
Location / Community: South Lyon, MI | Woodland Ridge
Employee Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Assistant Property Manager - South Lyon
Job Experience: Prefer 3+ Years Property Manager Experience; Supervisory Experience; Sales/Leasing Experience Preferred
Compensation: Wage Based on Experience; Medical & Dental Benefits; 401(k); PTO
Contact Name: Human Resources
Contact Phone #:
Contact Email Address: Apply@HomeFirstCertified.com
As an Assistant Property Manager, you’ll manage customers and ongoing resident relations within a specified manufactured housing community, including the general function of the Clubhouse and ongoing customer service to the residents and customers.
1. Assist the Community Manager with all of the administrative and customer service duties on a daily basis.
2. Always provide top-notch customer service.
3. Assist residents and other guests when they enter the Clubhouse.
4. Perform administrative duties such as staying current with email communication, answering and returning phone calls, preparing reports or other communication as needed, entering rent payments, and ensuring office organization and supply needs are satisfied.
5. Work with the Sales and Maintenance Departments to ensure the community is running smoothly and the property and customer needs are met.
6. Create an inviting office environment by maintaining the office’s cleanliness, making coffee for guests, and always greeting the guest with a smile.
7. Assist with the planning and hosting of community events, including parties, fundraisers, and pool operation.
8. Other duties as assigned.
As an Assistant Property Manager, you must have a strong business mindset together with the ability to place the highest priority on customer service. Strong organizational, time management and leadership skills are a vital part of your role.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in the manufactured housing industry in a sales/leasing or office management capacity
• Exceptional decision making ability
• Ability to communicate effectively with multiple team members, including the CEO, CFO, Sales Director, Community and Maintenance Manager, Inventory Manager, Service Coordinator, Human Resources, and other Sales Managers
• Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
• Basic computer proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, including the ability to use email and internet
• Must be available for flexible scheduling, including evenings and weekends