We Are Going Paperless
We are happy to announce that we are making some great changes that will take place on June 1, 2010. We are going paperless!
Auto Debits for payments will still remain, and you can still pay by check and/or money orders at the Community Office but you will need to contact your Community Manager to find out your current balance due. You will no longer be receiving an invoice by mail.
Our new paperless system will allow you to take advantage of the following:
- Pay your Rent Online by Bank Account or Credit Card
- Set up Recurring or Single Rental Payments
- Submit a Service/Repair Request
- Review your Payment and/or Work Order History
- Stay up to date with Community Announcements and view Community Newsletters
- Communicate with the Leasing Office
- Make a Dinner Reservation
- Buy Movie Tickets
- And much more!
If you have a home PC, you can do everything from the comfort of your own home. Don’t have a computer or internet access at home? Use the comfort of our Clubhouse, we will have a PC there for your use to access the new website. For those individuals who have laptops with wireless capabilities, WiFi will also be installed in your clubhouse before June 1, 2010 as well!