15 Healthy Snacks To Curb Your Appetite
With the weather warming up and summer just around the corner, (June 20th is the first official day of summer!) you are probably starting to think about swimsuit season or perhaps, NOT wanting to think about swimsuit season.
So as we are all trying to drop our winter weight, a great way to stay on track throughout the day is having healthy snacks on hand no matter where you are. Making sure your snacks are around 120-200 calories will keep you from over eating between meals and keep you from going over your calorie count per day.
Here are some healthy snack choices that are 200 calories or less:
– Cucumber slices with low fat cheese (or grapes & cheese)
– Nuts with raw veggies (or replace the nuts with cottage cheese)
– Cherries and chocolate pudding
– Popcorn cakes (similar to rice cakes, but far tastier!)
– Edamame (soy beans in the pod- they taste better than they sound, I promise)
For the rest of the snack ideas, go here: Low Calorie Snack Ideas. When preparing these snacks, make sure to watch your serving sizes. You can easily go over the calorie count if you don’t watch how much cheese or how many nuts you pack into your snack.
Photo Credit: Nedral